how to pronounce blotch
how to improve pronunciation of blotch
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of blotch
- Any of various crop diseases that cause the plant to form spots.
- A dark spot on the skin; a pustule.
- A bright or dark spot on old film caused by dirt and loss of the gelatin covering the film, due to age and poor film quality.
- Imperfection; blemish on one's reputation, stain.
- An irregularly shaped area.
- An uneven patch of color or discoloration.
- To develop blotches, to become blotchy.
- To mark with blotches.