how to pronounce botch
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A case or outbreak of boils or sores.
- A tumour or other malignant swelling.
- A patch put on, or a part of a garment patched or mended in a clumsy manner.
- A mistake that is very stupid or embarrassing.
- One who makes a mess of something; a bungler.
- A messy, disorderly or confusing combination; conglomeration; hodgepodge.
- An action, job, or task that has been performed very badly; a ruined, defective, or clumsy piece of work.
- To do something without skill, without care, or clumsily.
- To perform (a task) in an unacceptable or incompetent manner; to make a mess of something.
- To repair or mend clumsily.
words with pronunciation similar to botch
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.