how to pronounce blower
how to improve pronunciation of blower
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of blower
- A telephone service providing betting odds and commentary, relayed to customers in a bookmaker's shop via loudspeaker.
- The whale; so called by seamen, from its habit of spouting up a column of water.
- Any device that blows.
- A braggart, or loud talker.
- (slang, chiefly Britain, usually preceded by the) Telephone.
- A small fish of the Atlantic coast, Sphoeroides maculatus; the puffer.
- A ducted fan, usually part of a heating, ventilation, and/or air conditioning system.
- A person who blows.
- An English surname.