how to pronounce bloat
how to improve pronunciation of bloat
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of bloat
- To preserve by slightly salting and lightly smoking.
- To fill soft substance with gas, water, etc.; to cause to swell.
- To become distended; to swell up.
- (veterinary medicine) to get an overdistended rumen, talking of a ruminant.
- To fill with vanity or conceit.
- To cause to become distended.
- Distention of the abdomen from death.
- Pathological overdistention of rumen with gas in a ruminant.
- Wasteful use of space or other resources.
- A worthless, dissipated fellow.