how to pronounce blackberry
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- The blackcurrant.
- A fruit-bearing shrub of the species Rubus fruticosus and some hybrids.
- The soft fruit borne by this shrub, formed of a black (when ripe) cluster of drupelets.
- A wireless handheld device, a cross between a cellphone and a mobile email appliance and Internet-capable PDA, marketed by BlackBerry Limited.
- To gather or forage for blackberries.
- To send a text message or e-mail with a BlackBerry device.
words with pronunciation similar to blackberry
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.