how to pronounce bifurcation
how to improve pronunciation of bifurcation
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of bifurcation
- A command that executes one block or other of commands depending on the result of a condition.
- Any place where one thing divides into two.
- A place where two roads, tributaries etc. part or meet.
- The point where a channel divides when proceeding from seaward.
- The act of bifurcating; branching or dividing in two.
- The change in the qualitative or topological structure of a given family as described by bifurcation theory.
- Either of the forks or other branches resultant from such a division.
- A division into two branches.