how to pronounce aberration
how to improve pronunciation of aberration
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of aberration
- A mental disorder, especially one of a minor or temporary character.
- Atypical development or structure; deviation from the normal type; an aberrant organ.
- A partial alienation of reason.
- A deviation of a tissue, organ or mental functions from what is considered to be within the normal range.
- The act of wandering; deviation from truth, moral rectitude; abnormal; divergence from the straight, correct, proper, normal, or from the natural state.
- The convergence to different foci, by a lens or mirror, of rays of light emanating from one and the same point, or the deviation of such rays from a single focus; a defect in a focusing mechanism that prevents the intended focal point.
- A small periodical change of position in the stars and other heavenly bodies, due to the combined effect of the motion of light and the motion of the observer.