how to pronounce basal
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- Associated with the base of an organism or structure.
- In a phylogenetic tree, being a group, or member of a group, which diverged earlier. The earliest clade to branch in a larger clade.
- Of a minimal level that is necessary for maintaining the health or life of an organism.
- Basic, elementary; relating to, or forming, the base, or point of origin.
- Base, bottom, minimum.
- Any basal structure or part.
words with pronunciation similar to basal
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.