how to pronounce bevel
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- An instrument consisting of two rules or arms, jointed together at one end, and opening to any angle, for adjusting the surfaces of work to the same or a given inclination; a bevel square.
- An edge that is canted, one that is not a 90-degree angle; a chamfer.
- Having the slant of a bevel; slanting.
- Morally distorted; not upright.
- To give a canted edge to a surface; to chamfer.
- A surname.
words with pronunciation similar to bevel
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.