how to pronounce backlog
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A reserve source or supply.
- An accumulation or buildup, especially of unfilled orders or unfinished work.
- A large log to burn at the back of a fire.
- A log containing text previously read, as in text-based video games or chat rooms.
- To acquire something as a backlog, or to become a backlog.
words with pronunciation similar to backlog
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.