how to pronounce amplifier
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- Anything that amplifies, or makes something larger or more intense.
- A lens that enlarges the field of vision.
- An appliance or circuit that increases the strength of a weak electrical signal without changing the other characteristics of the signal.
- An adverb that adds intensity, such as "really" or "totally".
- A portable encasement that houses a large speaker, used to amplify voices and musical instruments at live performances.
words with pronunciation similar to amplifier
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.