how to pronounce ambient
how to improve pronunciation of ambient
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of ambient
- Containing objects or describing a setting that one is interested in.
- Evoking or creating an atmosphere: atmospheric.
- Encompassing on all sides; surrounding; encircling; enveloping.
- Relating to, or suitable for, storage at room temperature.
- A type of modern music that creates a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
- Something that surrounds; encompassing material, substance or shape.
- The atmosphere; the surrounding air or sky; atmospheric components collectively such as air, clouds, water vapour, hail, etc.