how to pronounce amble
how to improve pronunciation of amble
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of amble
- A minor river in Cornwall, England, which flows into the River Camel estuary (OS grid ref SW9974).
- A town, a harbour and civil parish with a town council in Northumberland, England (OS grid ref NU2604).
- An unincorporated community in Winfield Township, Montcalm County, Michigan, United States.
- An easy gait, especially that of a horse.
- An unhurried leisurely walk or stroll.
- Of a quadruped: to move along by using both legs on one side, and then the other.
- To stroll or walk slowly and leisurely.