how to pronounce afghan
how to improve pronunciation of afghan
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of afghan
- A person from Afghanistan or of Afghan descent.
- Synonym of Afghan Hound.
- A type of iced chocolate biscuit, sometimes containing cornflakes and topped with a walnut.
- A person of Pashtun ethnicity or of Pashtun descent.
- A blanket or throw, usually crocheted or knitted.
- Pashto, a language primarily spoken by Pashtun people in Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan.
- Clipping of Afghanistan.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the Pashtun ethnic community.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Afghanistan.