how to pronounce affix
how to improve pronunciation of affix
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of affix
- The complex number a+bi associated with the point in the Gauss plane with coordinates (a,b).
- Any small feature, as a figure, a flower, or the like, added for ornament to a vessel or other utensil, to an architectural feature.
- A bound morpheme added to the word's stem's end.
- A bound morpheme added to a word's stem; a prefix, suffix, etc.
- That which is affixed; an appendage.
- To fix or fasten figuratively; with on or upon.
- To attach.
- To subjoin, annex, or add at the close or end; to append to.