how to pronounce volatile
how to improve pronunciation of volatile
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of volatile.
video examples of volatile pronunciation
An example use of volatile in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… which meant in volatile times you …”
meanings of volatile
- Variable or erratic.
- Whose content is lost when the computer is powered down.
- Having its associated memory immediately updated with any changes in value.
- Passing through the air on wings, or by the buoyant force of the atmosphere; flying; having the power to fly.
- Evaporating or vaporizing readily under normal conditions.
- Quick to become angry or violent.
- Potentially violent.
- Temporary or ephemeral.
- A chemical or compound that changes into a gas easily.
words with pronunciation similar to volatile