how to improve pronunciation of valid
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of valid.
video examples of valid pronunciation
An example use of valid in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… i'm over 21 have a valid driver's …”
meanings of valid
- Related to the current topic, or presented within context, relevant.
- Of an argument: whose conclusion is always true whenever its premises are true.
- Acceptable, proper or correct; in accordance with the rules.
- Of a formula or system: such that it evaluates to true regardless of the input values.
- Well grounded or justifiable, pertinent.
words with pronunciation similar to valid