how to pronounce stabilizer
how to improve pronunciation of stabilizer
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of stabilizer.
video examples of stabilizer pronunciation
An example use of stabilizer in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… it's a revenue stabilizer but the …”
meanings of stabilizer
- A gyroscopically controlled fin or similar device that prevents the excess rolling of a ship in rough seas.
- Any person or thing that brings stability.
- For a group operating on a set and an element x of the set, the set of all group elements fixing x.
- Any substance added to something in order to stabilize it.
- A piece of backing fabric used in embroidery.
- An airfoil that stabilizes the flight of an aircraft or missile.
words with pronunciation similar to stabilizer