how to pronounce sinkhole
how to improve pronunciation of sinkhole
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of sinkhole.
video examples of sinkhole pronunciation
An example use of sinkhole in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… total monetary sinkhole and so by …”
meanings of sinkhole
- A domain name server that has been configured to hand out non-routeable addresses for all domains, so that every computer that uses it will fail to get access to the real website.
- A hole in the playfield that rewards the player when the ball is guided into it.
- An attack which redirects requests - be it network or memory accesses - to a new location defined by the attacker.
- A hole formed in soluble rock by the action of water, serving to conduct surface water to an underground passage.
- A depressed area in which waste or drainage collects.
words with pronunciation similar to sinkhole