how to improve pronunciation of pylon
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of pylon.
video examples of pylon pronunciation
An example use of pylon in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… show on this beautiful pylon here …”
meanings of pylon
- A traffic cone.
- A rigid prosthesis for the lower leg.
- An orange marker designating one of the four corners of the end zone in American football.
- A post, tower, etc. as on an aerodrome, or flying ground, serving to bound or mark a prescribed course of flight.
- An obelisk.
- A tower-like structure, usually one of a series, used to support high-voltage electricity cables.
- A gateway to the inner part of an Ancient Egyptian temple.
- A starting derrick for an aeroplane.
- A structure used to mount engines, missiles etc., to the underside of an aircraft wing or fuselage.
words with pronunciation similar to pylon
words that rhyme with pylon