how to pronounce pictorial
how to improve pronunciation of pictorial
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of pictorial
- Of, relating to, composed of, or illustrated by pictures.
- Described or otherwise represented as if in a picture; graphic or vivid.
- Stylistically similar to a painting, especially following pictorial conventions (of a photograph) - see pictorialism.
- A newspaper or magazine with many pictures, or section thereof.
- An article primarily featuring many photographs, or simply a collection of photographs.
- A stamp featuring a vignette of local scenery or culture.