how to pronounce orderly
how to improve pronunciation of orderly
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of orderly
- Methodical or systematic.
- Neat and tidy; possessing order.
- Peaceful; well-behaved.
- Being on duty; keeping order; conveying orders.
- A hospital attendant given a variety of non-medical duties.
- A soldier who carries out minor tasks for a superior officer.
- According to good order or practice; appropriately, in a well-behaved or orderly way.
- In order; in a particular order or succession; with a suitable arrangement.