how to pronounce lambda
how to improve pronunciation of lambda
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of lambda
- The percentage change in an option value divided by the percentage change in the underlying asset's price.
- The cosmological constant.
- The eleventh letter of the Classical and Modern Greek alphabet, the twelfth of the Old Greek alphabet.
- A lambda expression.
- A lambda baryon.
- The junction of the lambdoid and sagittal sutures of the cranium.
- Unit representation of wavelength.