how to pronounce famine
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A period of extreme shortage of food in a region.
- Extreme shortage of food in a region.
- Starvation or malnutrition.
- Severe shortage or lack of something.
- The personification of famine, often depicted riding a black horse.
words with pronunciation similar to famine
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.