how to improve pronunciation of broil
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of broil.
video examples of broil pronunciation
An example use of broil in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… boil it broil it bake it saute it …”
meanings of broil
- To brawl.
- To cook by direct, radiant heat.
- To be exposed to great heat.
- To cause a rowdy disturbance; embroil.
- To expose to great heat.
- Food prepared by broiling.
- A brawl; a rowdy disturbance.
words with pronunciation similar to broil
words that rhyme with broil