how to pronounce blur
how to improve pronunciation of blur
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of blur
- To smear, stain or smudge.
- To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
- To become indistinct.
- To transfer the input focus away from.
- To make indistinct or hazy, to obscure or dim.
- To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- A moral stain or blot.
- Something that appears hazy or indistinct.
- A smear, smudge or blot.
- In a state of doubt or confusion.