how to pronounce bloom
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- An undesirable halo effect that may occur when a very bright region is displayed next to a very dark region of the screen.
- The spongy mass of metal formed in a furnace by the smelting process.
- The opening of flowers in general; the state of blossoming or of having the flowers open.
- A yellowish deposit or powdery coating which appears on well-tanned leather.
- A blossom; the flower of a plant; an expanded bud.
- Rosy colour; the flush or glow on a person's cheek.
- The delicate, powdery coating upon certain growing or newly-gathered fruits or leaves, as on grapes, plums, etc.
- A white area of cocoa butter that forms on the surface of chocolate when warmed and cooled.
- A bright-hued variety of some minerals.
- A state or time of beauty, freshness, and vigor; an opening to higher perfection, analogous to that of buds into blossoms.
- Anything giving an appearance of attractive freshness.
- Flowers, collectively.
- The clouded appearance which varnish sometimes takes upon the surface of a picture.
- Of a person, business, etc, to flourish; to be in a state of healthful, growing youth and vigour; to show beauty and freshness.
- To cause to blossom; to make flourish.
- To bring out the flavor of a spice by cooking it in oil.
- Of a plant, to produce blooms; to open its blooms.
- To bestow a bloom upon; to make blooming or radiant.
- A surname.
words with pronunciation similar to bloom
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.