how to pronounce blocker
how to improve pronunciation of blocker
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of blocker
- A playing card, needed by one player, that is held by another.
- A gatekeeper who refuses the marketer access to the person they wish to contact.
- A blocker bet.
- A close-fitting rectangular glove worn by a goalie in multiple forms of hockey.
- Agent noun of block; something that blocks something else.
- One who prevents another user from contacting them.
- One who blocks or impedes the movement of an opponent.
- A surname.