how to pronounce blindside
how to improve pronunciation of blindside
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of blindside
- A driver's field of blindness around an automobile; the side areas behind the driver.
- The space on the side of the pitch with the shorter distance between the breakdown/set piece and the touchline; compare openside.
- A person's weak point.
- The blindside flanker, a position in rugby union, usually number 6.
- To catch off guard; to take by surprise.
- To attack (a person) on his or her blind side.