how to pronounce blight
how to improve pronunciation of blight
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of blight
- The bacterium, virus or fungus that causes such a condition.
- Anything that impedes growth or development or spoils any other aspect of life.
- Any of many plant diseases causing damage to, or the death of, leaves, fruit or other parts.
- To affect with blight; to blast; to prevent the growth and fertility of.
- To spoil or ruin (something).
- To suffer blight.