how to pronounce bequest
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- The transfer of property upon the owner's death according to the will of the deceased.
- The act of bequeathing or leaving by will.
- That which is left by will; a legacy.
- A person's inheritance; an amount of property given by will.
- That which has been handed down or transmitted.
- To give as a bequest; bequeath.
words with pronunciation similar to bequest
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.