how to pronounce bellflower
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A flower of one of these plants, which is shaped like a bell.
- Flowering plants in the genera, Campanulastrum, Codonopsis, or Platycodon, in the family Campanulaceae.
- Any flowering plant in genus Uvularia.
- Any flowering plants in the genus Campanula.
- Any of many plants that produce flowers that are bell-like.
- A city and town in Missouri, United States.
- A city in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- A village in Illinois, United States.
words with pronunciation similar to bellflower
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.