how to pronounce bangle
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- (falconry) to beat about in the air; flutter: said of a hawk which does not rise steadily and then swoop down upon its prey.
- To flap or hang down loosely, as a hat brim or an animal's ear.
- To beat about or beat down, as corn by the wind.
- To waste away little by little; squander carelessly; fritter (away). If we bangle away the legacy of peace left us by Christ, it is a sign of our want of regard for him. — Duty of Man.
- A rigid bracelet or anklet, especially one with no clasp.
- The cut branch of a tree; a large, rough stick; the largest piece of wood in a bundle of twigs.
words with pronunciation similar to bangle
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.