how to pronounce balsam
how to improve pronunciation of balsam
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of balsam
- A balsam fir Abies balsamea.
- A plant or tree yielding such substance.
- A flowering plant of the genus Impatiens.
- Canada balsam, a turpentine obtained from the resin of balsam fir.
- A soothing ointment.
- A sweet-smelling oil or resin derived from various plants.
- The balsam family of flowering plants (Balsaminaceae), which includes Impatiens and Hydrocera.
- Something soothing.
- To treat or anoint with balsam.