how to pronounce articulation
how to improve pronunciation of articulation
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of articulation
- A joint or the collection of joints at which something is articulated, or hinged, for bending.
- The manner in which something is articulated (tongued, slurred or bowed).
- The manner in which a phoneme is pronounced.
- The interrelation and congruence of the flow of data between financial statements of an entity, especially between the income statement and balance sheet.
- The quality, clarity or sharpness of speech.
- A manner or method by which elements of a system are connected.