how to pronounce angular
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- Measured by an angle.
- Sharp-cornered; pointed.
- Composed of three or more rings attached to a single carbon atom (the rings not all being in the same plane).
- Lean, lank.
- Having an angle or angles; forming an angle or corner.
- Sharp and stiff in character.
- Relating or pertaining to an angle or angles.
- Ungraceful; lacking grace.
- A bone in the base of the lower jaw of many birds, reptiles, and fishes.
words with pronunciation similar to angular
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.