how to pronounce ambulatory
how to improve pronunciation of ambulatory
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of ambulatory
- Not yet legally fixed or settled; alterable.
- Performed on or involving an ambulatory patient or an outpatient.
- Able to walk about and not bedridden.
- Accustomed to move from place to place; not stationary; movable.
- Of, relating to, or adapted to walking.
- Any part of a building intended for walking in; a corridor.
- The round walkway encircling the altar in many cathedrals.