how to pronounce alt
how to improve pronunciation of alt
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of alt
- A modifier key used to change (alternate) the function of other pressed keys.
- Abbreviation of altitude.
- High pitch, of a voice or instrument; especially, the octave above the top line of the treble stave.
- An alternate or secondary character.
- A state of excitement, a heightened emotional condition.
- An alternative investment or alternative fund.
- An alternate account.
- Abbreviation of alternative, especially as a cultural phenomenon seen as being outside the mainstream of its genre.
- Abbreviation of alternate.