how to pronounce alignment
how to improve pronunciation of alignment
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of alignment.
video examples of alignment pronunciation
An example use of alignment in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… to not live in alignment with the …”
meanings of alignment
- In a roleplaying game, one of a set number of philosophical attitudes a character can take.
- An alliance of factions.
- The precise route or course taken by a linear way (road, railway, footpath, etc.) between two points.
- The conjunction of two celestial objects.
- A way of arranging DNA, RNA or protein sequences in order to identify regions of similarity.
- The process of adjusting a mechanism such that its parts are aligned; the condition of having its parts so adjusted.
- An arrangement of items in a line.
words with pronunciation similar to alignment
words that rhyme with alignment