how to pronounce affiliate
how to improve pronunciation of affiliate
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of affiliate
- To connect in the way of descent; to trace origin to.
- To adopt; to receive into a family as one's offspring.
- To bring or receive into close connection; to ally.
- To fix the paternity of.
- To attach (to) or unite (with); to receive into a society as a member, and initiate into its mysteries, plans, etc.
- Someone or something, especially, a television station, that is associated with a larger, related organization, such as a television network; a member of a group of associated things.