how to pronounce adultery
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- Faithlessness in religion.
- The fine and penalty formerly imposed for the offence of adultery.
- Adulteration; corruption.
- The intrusion of a person into a bishopric during the life of the bishop.
- Injury; degradation; ruin.
- Sexual intercourse by a married person with someone other than their spouse.
- Lewdness or unchastity of thought as well as act, as forbidden by the seventh commandment.
words with pronunciation similar to adultery
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.