how to pronounce addle
how to improve pronunciation of addle
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of addle
- To thrive or grow; to ripen.
- To earn, earn by labor; earn money or one's living.
- To make addle; to grow addle; to muddle.
- To cause fertilised eggs to lose viability, by killing the developing embryo within through shaking, piercing, freezing or oiling, without breaking the shell.
- A foolish or dull-witted fellow.
- Liquid filth; mire.
- Lees; dregs.
- Having lost the power of development, and become rotten; putrid.
- Unfruitful or confused; muddled.