how to pronounce accelerator
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
- A pedal causing the vehicle to accelerate when it is pressed.
- A device that accelerates charged subatomic particles.
- An accelerator key.
- A chemical that reduces development time.
- A substance which speeds up chemical reactions.
- A muscle or nerve that speed the performance of an action.
- A light van to take mails between a post office and a railway station.
- A device for causing acceleration.
- One who, or that which, accelerates.
words with pronunciation similar to accelerator
The similarity is measured in the number of changed sounds (added, deleted, or replaced) between two transcriptions.
If you believe that there are words that must be on this list, please send us an email.