how to pronounce absolve
how to improve pronunciation of absolve
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of absolve
- To grant a remission of sin; to give absolution to.
- To set free, release or discharge (from obligations, debts, responsibility etc.).
- To pronounce not guilty; to grant a pardon for.
- To remit a sin; to give absolution for a sin.
- To pronounce free from or give absolution for a penalty, blame, or guilt.
- To resolve; to explain; to solve.
- To finish; to accomplish.
- To pass a course or test; to gain credit for a class; to qualify academically.