how to improve pronunciation of wince
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of wince.
video examples of wince pronunciation
An example use of wince in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… maybe wince too but a ring a ring …”
meanings of wince
- To kick or flounce when unsteady or impatient.
- To flinch as if in pain or distress.
- To wash (cloth), dip it in dye, etc., with the use of a wince.
- A reel used in dyeing, steeping, or washing cloth; a winch. It is placed over the division wall between two wince pits so as to allow the cloth to descend into either compartment at will.
- A sudden movement or gesture of shrinking away.
words with pronunciation similar to wince
words that rhyme with wince