how to improve pronunciation of unitary
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of unitary.
video examples of unitary pronunciation
An example use of unitary in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… a sort of unitary and universally …”
meanings of unitary
- Having the quality of oneness.
- That contains an identity element.
- Whose inverse is equal to its adjoint.
- That concentrates power in a single body, rather than sharing it with more local bodies.
- A unitary matrix or operator.
- A unitary council.
words with pronunciation similar to unitary