how to pronounce tuft
how to improve pronunciation of tuft
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of tuft
- A bunch of feathers, grass or hair, etc., held together at the base.
- A small clump of trees or bushes.
- A cluster of threads drawn tightly through upholstery, a mattress or a quilt, etc., to secure and strengthen the padding.
- A gold tassel on the cap worn by titled undergraduates at English universities.
- A person entitled to wear such a tassel.
- To provide or decorate with a tuft or tufts.
- To form into tufts.
- To secure and strengthen (a mattress, quilt, etc.) with tufts.
- To be formed into tufts.
- A surname.