how to pronounce springing
how to improve pronunciation of springing
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of springing.
video examples of springing pronunciation
An example use of springing in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… day after springing forward other …”
meanings of springing
- The action of the verb to spring.
- The spring of an arch: the lowest part of an arch on both sides.
- A set of springs in a vehicle, etc.
- That takes effect only after the incapacity of the grantor or some other definite future act or circumstance.
- That springs or spring.
- Present participle of spring.
words with pronunciation similar to springing
words that rhyme with springing