how to improve pronunciation of shook
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
press to play an example pronunciation of shook.
video examples of shook pronunciation
An example use of shook in a speech by a native speaker of american english:
“… earthquakes that shook the island …”
meanings of shook
- Simple past tense of shake.
- Past participle of shake.
- To pack (staves, etc.) in a shook.
- A set of pieces for making a cask or box, usually wood.
- The parts of a piece of house furniture, as a bedstead, packed together.
- Shaken up; rattled; shocked or surprised.
words with pronunciation similar to shook
words that rhyme with shook