how to pronounce omega
how to improve pronunciation of omega
press buttons with phonetic symbols to learn about each sound.
meanings of omega
- The percentage change in an option value divided by the percentage change in the underlying asset's price.
- The twenty-fourth letter of the Classical and the Modern Greek alphabet, and the twenty-eighth letter of the Old and the Ancient Greek alphabet, i.e. the last letter of every Greek alphabet. Uppercase version: Ω; lowercase: ω.
- In omegaverse fiction, a person of a sexually-submissive (and sometimes secondary) gender/sex that is driven by biology, magic, or other means to bond with an alpha, with males of this type often being able to get pregnant.
- The end; the final, last or ultimate in a sequence.
- Angular velocity; symbol: ω.
- An omega male.